APHound v1.5 is now available.
This was originally planned to include updates to the signal survey feature but too much time spent looking at a new website (when will I learn!) resulted in a smaller bug fix and feature update..
- Update process is now handled by APHound rather than downloading via a browser.
- Uninstall of the Free edition now prompts for user feedback.
- Supported standards could occasionally be set to an invalid value.
- v1.4 introduced a bug to the Plus edition where the registration information could be requested every time APHound started.
- Base standard was not always set for an access point in the access point list (although supported standards were).
Visit the APHound website for full details.