APHound v1.6 is now available.
This release is focused on enhancing the signal survey feature for Plus Edition users:
- Signal Surveys can be exported as web pages. Click here to see a sample
- Signal Surveys can now have free-form text markers dropped on them. Useful for noting important information when the survey measurements are being taken.
- The access point list now shows a manufacturer name. This is based on the MAC address so may not always match the name the access point is marketed under.
- Access points can now be assigned a user-defined alias. This helps identification of the access point, especially when multiple access points share the same SSID.
- User changes to the column widths on the access point list are now saved and restored between APHound runs.
- Signal Survey now shows the number of measurements made (and number remaining for Free Edition users) and information on any loaded survey background image.
- Signal Survey now has pop-up tooltips to show measurement values and text marker free-form text.
- Signal Survey now shows more access point information at the defined location of the access point.
- Signal Survey now shows directional lines to indicate the progress of the survey.
Visit the APHound website for full details.