APHound v1.4 is now available.
The main changes for this release were to add support for 5GHz access points and to add support for 802.11ac.
- Added support for 5GHz access points to the Plus Edition.
- Added support for 802.11ac to the Plus Edition.
- Replaced chart legends with colour coding on the access point list.
- Save and restore the splitter bar position when the application exits and starts.
- Added additional fields to the access point information tab.
- Added a grid to the signal survey when no background image is loaded.
- Hidden access points will now always be issued with a consistent “Hidden #n” number.
- Channel width representation on bar charts was overflowing and appearing too large.
Visit the APHound website for full details.